Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Easy-weezy

This is it…

I have promised myself never to say anything about my diet or the diets that I ought to try but THIS is something that I am so excited to try.

I am finally trying the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet, the self-same diet that Beyonce used to shed off pounds for her Deenah Jones role in Dreamgirls. I have no plans to be bony and all, but the diet promises to take off at least 15 lbs in 10 days. Easy-weezy.

I'm currently on day 1 and I'm making my very first concoction--- a not so very weird-tasting drink made of water, lemons and cayenne powder. It tastes like regular lemonade, but the cayenne powder gives it a little spicy kick.

In 10 days I'll be 15 pounds lighter, even more I hope. I'm just dying to get into those skinny jeans again. And since boyfie is out of town, that would mean greater chances that I will be able to stick to this diet plan till Monday. No lunch-outs and no dinner dates. I gave myself a timeline that if I'm seeing results in the next 3 days, then this is something that I'm gonna have to maintain till kingdom come.

1 comment: