Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

I still wish I was able to fit that cute white long-sleeved Dolce





After yesterday's shift, my cousin, JJ, Marie and I decided to go out and just explore the city. It's been months--- no, make it years--- since I went to the outskirts of Colon. We initially just wanted to purchase some cheap hair coloring products (coz a couple of days ago I kinda mentioned to JJ that there's this interesting store in Colon that purely sells just beauty products--- Like it's the God of all Watsons).

We ended up fitting clothes at the gazillions of Ukay-Ukay stores lined up at Colon Street. I got me some pretty interesting finds, but I still wish I was able to fit that cute white long-sleeved Dolce. Yes Dolce.

Grrr… It's time for one major weight loss regimen. Give me 2 weeks. I mean it.

1 comment: