Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Addiction

I have been losing sleep for the past couple of weeks. I am so hooked to America's Next Top Model that I think of it even in sleep. Last week I finally finished Cycle 13 (the petite cycle), and I LOVE it, it's so unique. If your not gifted with the height and all, I suggest you watch this cycle full on-- you'll get a lot of insights. Biggest lesson here: THINK TALL.

I am currently on my second episode for the 12th Cycle, and I'm excited to dedicate my entire weekend to it. My connection at home's been really terrible since last week that I have to wait for at least 2 hours until I have one full episode buffered completely. I guess I'm gonna have to take a quick trip to Fuente after this shift. I hope they have cycle 12, I'm really crossing my fingers.

Teyona with Tyra (Cycle 12 winner)


Nicole with Tyra (Cycle 13 winner)


No comments:

Post a Comment