Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Oslec's Bleeding Love, Dannah's Fab Curls, the Chip and Raiken Reunion and the Tale of the Two Towers (of GPS)



After like 3 months I decided to go out and spend some fun weekend night-out with my officemates. It feels weird, I felt like I have gotten so used to staying at home during weekends that I was fighting off the urge to snooze while we were having dinner at 30s Resto Bar. I pigged out on the lengua and totally forgot about my 2 week camote diet. Guess I'm gonna have to repent on it tomorrow.


My friends and I went to VIPs at IT Park for some alcohol. I was amazed at how IT Park changed so quickly, barts now line up that strip behind Skyrise 3. Awesome.


We ordered 2 tall towers of GPS. I loathe GPS, I never had good memories with this drink (I usually end up so drunk I could barely even go home). We played an improvised roullette game to make sure everyone gets drunk. I was controlling my consumption, but the next thing I knew, I was drinking my GPS like it was juice. Halfway through, Ash fell down.


Now it's Dannah versus Aimee versus Oslec versus me.
We continued the fun at Rainbow for some videoke fix. Of course, when it's videoke, it could only mean Oslec singing Bleeding Love. hahaha.


And what could be more perfect than a little Keith and jason videoke reunion. FYI, we practiced this "Before I Let You Go" number like a million times before. Move over Reycards. lol.

6 comments:

  1. double lengua diay ketch?!?! kay one sa 30 kitchen+bar to begin the laag and the other one sa house(?) to end the laag...he!he!he! joooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so asa may mas lami teh? nyahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course daw and home made! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course daw ang homemade! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oi, inspired kaayo si ketch sa lengua... =)

    ReplyDelete