Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Homecoming






I never really expected this day to be so fun. I just got home by the way, fresh from a fun night with highschool friends that I havent seen for like a decade already. Today is our Homecoming Party and I am one of those who's lucky and blessed enough to join it.

I was supposed to host a wedding this afternoon, and I already told our Homecoming organizers that I wont be able to come due to schedule constraints. I however found myslef a proxy (thank you Jenn, I owe you one), so I immediately decided to prep up to join the Homecoming. I was so excited to see my old friends that I couldnt stop smiling while I was in the cab.

What was supposed to be an afternoon party lasted until past midnight. There was food, wine, videoke and a lot of talking and laughing and catching up. I could not believe it has already been 10 years for STEC.

2010 is our 10th year anniversary so we have to plan for something BIG just for our batch this time. Gaaaad I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment