Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Goodbye, Fitness


I finally had my exit interview at Fitness First today. I thought it was gonna be hard letting go but everything went well. I haven't said my goodbyes yet to those friends and people that I have been doing group classes with for the past 4 years. I spent a lot of time in the gym yesterday just relishing the moment. I was part of the facility for a long time and I cant believe I'm transferring to a different gym soon.


I will surely miss the group classes, and the people, and the machines, and my crushes, and the sauna.


I am leaving Fitness for a lot of reasons but primarily because I want some change. I figured that the main reason why I slacked is because I already found so much comfort in the place that I would sometimes mix gym with relaxation and pleasure, and I think it is wrong. I would sometimes just go to the gym to have coffee, of hit the sauna, or take a long shower, or just laugh with friends. I should stay focused. 2010 for me should be about focus.


If I want things to change, then change should come from me. It's the little steps you take today that would define the changes you want to achieve in the future.


Goodbye, FF!

1 comment: