Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I didnt realize I was that sick until I saw the receipt from Rose Pharmacy

I was in the office last Wednesday when I started to feel some pain on my chest. I freaked out a bit coz I always took for granted the need to have an executive medical check-up. Something could be wrong and I'm not aware of it. I decided to just call it a day and headed home to rest.

The next morning I immediately payed a visit to my company physician to have my blood sugar and cholesterol levels tested. My mom's dad is diabetic, and my dad is hypertensive so there's this big chance of me getting all these problems myself.

I had to endure getting pricked and after like a minute I found out that my blood sugar is at a very normal level, but my cholesterol level is a bit beyond what is normal (I think the doctor said that the normal count at my age should be 200, I got 204). Nothing alarming though.

There. I guess I really have to quit this romance between me and Papa Jo's chicharon.

Anyways, I had the doctor check what could be causing my chest pains and he told me that it could be because of my one week-old cough. I had this rhinitis for the longest time, I kind of just pushed it aside coz I'm really used to having this especially during summertime.

He prescribed me some medications which cost me a little bit below P2000. I didnt realize I was that sick until I saw the receipt from Rose Pharmacy. P2000 is a lot, I mean that's a pair of jeans already.

On top of that I was told not to work for the next two days. That makes me crazy in my head coz I live alone with nothing but the TV and the internet and I easily get bored and I couldnt even get out coz I'm sick. I have downloaded and watched every movie I could think of, and I fifnished a couple of pocketbooks.

Elppp.

1 comment: