Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Change of Plans


We changed our plans of taking a trip to the Cordilleras this summer simply because of schedule and budget constraints for the majority of the group. We also figured that we are not yet physically prepared for this trip that would involve rapelling and rock climbing, I mean it would take years for us to perfect it.

However, we all agreed that a trip to the Western part of the Visayas would be a perfectly great alternative, so we have decided to explore Negros, Iloilo and Kalibo.

We will be climbing Mt. Kanlaon, and explore all the falls and springs in Negros Oriental (goodluck sa mga NPA *gulps*), explore both the wild and historical side of Iloilo, and end the whole trip with a kick-ass adventure in Boracay. We will be leaving Cebu on March 27 and come home at April 4 or 5.



For the first time, I will be spending my birthday away from home and my family. The awesome part about it is the fact that I will be spending my birthday on top of Mt. Kanlaon, weeeeeh. I am tasked to book a hotel in Boracay good for 9 people, and I'd like to consider this task done with Jayson's help (I know, I'm just taking advantage of the power of leveraging and sexual favors at it's finest).

I need one more rash guard, a new tent, a new sleeping bag and a couple more Billabong beach shorts. Gotta SAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment