Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What Happens In Moalboal Stays In Moalboal




We have decided to hold our annual Laagans Christmas get-together at a beach in Moalboal. We kinda ran out of time so we did it after Christmas and celebrated it along with Tope's birthday. We were supposed to do it in Camotes, but the weather's been very unpredictable lately that we just decided to hold it within Cebu. Moalboal is the perfect place to get drunk, I mean you can just vomit and poop anywhere (I heard).

Things went a bit out of control because one of us got REALLY drunk. I could barely recall the details the next day, but the pictures and videos in my camera says it all.

Anyways, another year, another Christmas for the Laagans. It's always nice to look back and recall at how we all started. We are all missing Atan so bad. Every year though the family gets bigger and bigger, and our experiences are getting better.


I'm looking forward at our Bicol Region tour come summer. Which reminds me, I need to book tickets.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment