Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Must Love Corby

Bought a new phone today. January's not my month, in fact I have this awful feeling that 2010's not gonna be my year. I woke up frustrated so I decided to buy one more phone coz I've been itching to have a Sun phone.

Here's my new baby. she's really cute.


Yeah I have a Sun number now and I'm starting to love the thought of having unlimited calls 24-7.

I finally got my Starbucks planner, thanks to Anton. I found it almost impossible to get a planner this year. I cut my caffeine consumption for the past couple of months due to a number of reasons: I was cutting on costs and calories. Imagine having to save around P1500 a month and not having to consume 1800 in a week. That’s just killer.




By the way, I got a bit emotional while I was writing stuff on my new planner. Writing stuff on planners is something that I've always loved doing. This is one of those things that could calm me down apart from drawing. I've been having tough weeks since Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment