Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sinulog 2010


It's Sinulog week once again. I went out last week and I was totally amazed at how fun the streets look with the all the streamers, posters and banderitas. I have heard of concerts being held left and right, and everyone in Cebu is just in party mood. I was suppose to go out with my friend Rey from Manila to watch the Regine Velasquez concert at the Waterfront, but one of my colleagues got hospitalized and I couldn’t afford not go to work knowing we're understaffed.

I can't wait to party tomorrow and Sunday though.

It's Friday today and I could feel the pressure. I woke up at around 2am after having just 5 hours of sleep. I was itching to go to Sto. Nino with Carla so we decided to meet up at Ayala by 5pm. It rained so hard we decided not to go and ended up pigging out on tacos, steak and cheesecake. The weather's really bad, and my appetite is driving me nuts. My vows of consuming just 500 calories a day since last week is officially dead today.

Saturday's intended for the holy procession. I'll store as much energy as I can for the party that will come right after.

Sunday will be spent with the Laagans in the streets joining the contingent of Tayud National High School. Mazda is sponsoring them this year and we're joining the crowd coz none of us were able to get ID passes for the street parade and in the grandstand. I'll be 2 tones darker for sure.

Pit SeƱor, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment