Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh well. Tuesdays.

There's something about Tuesdays that I hate.

For some reasons, all the crazy bad lucks of the week for me always happens on a Tuesday. Must be my planets and stars or whatever.

Tuesday office shifts are killer shifts. It's that point of the week when you realized you procrastinated too much from the late points of last week and Monday of the current week. It's just all work and no play. No sodokus. No music. No roaming around other people's workspaces. Just work.

Yeah Tuesdays.

And today I only had about 3 hours of sleep. I was all dolled up for bed this morning when the carpenter started banging on the roof to fix some leaks (or whatever, he could be doing the moonwalk for all I know). This just puzzles me big time coz he did some fixes about 4 weeks ago and now he's back again to fix something. Is our roof depreciating too fast because of global warming? Acid rain? Did it rain coins last night?

I woke up at around 5 all groggy and still dying to go back to bed. I needed to shower coz my day starts at 5pm, that's non-negotiable. I realized someone was using our common bathroom and toilet so I waited.

10 minutes.

20 minutes.

40 minutes.

Until I realized it's almost 6:30pm. I waited for about and hour and a half, people! I mean, what is that!

I stormed in only to see that our caretaker was actually cleaning the toilet and the walls. There was shit on the walls. And shit on the floor. Brown and almost-black gooey stuff. Worst part is, she was trying to wash off what looked like shit on her legs. Believe me, the sight was a total nightmare.

So much with the details. I decided to just shower in the gym.

When I came back to pick up my usual office stuff, I saw this sign posted at our bathroom door.




Oh well. Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment