Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Your secrets and deeds are like things you do in the comforts of a toilet room cubicle



When you have the urge to poop, what do you do as soon as you get to the comfort room?

Wipe the toilet seat to make sure it's clean before you sit down? No.

Check if there's enough tissue? No.

No. No. No.

What you do is you check if the toilet flushes. Seriously.

CHECK IF THE TOILET FLUSHES, PEOPLE!

I had the a situation one time when I was at the mall, and I did "it", only to find out that the toilet doesn’t flush.

Scary right? You're in the mall totally unprepared of the whole situation.

It was total nightmare considering there were about 10 other guys in the men's room and about 5 men lining up to take their turn on the toilet that I was using. The thought of going out of the cubicle with my dinosaur poop lying out there for all the world to see is one of the biggest embarrassments of my life. I shouldve first checked if the toilet flushes, that way I didn’t have to go through the whole mortifying experience. But as they say nasa huli ang pagsisisi…

Which brings me to my point. When you do something dirty, make sure you know how to clean up your mess afterwards. If it's something you want to conceal from the world, then make sure you leave no traces. Sometimes we assume that things always work out for us, but truth is, life is a never-ending trial and error that you don’t know what's gonna happen in the end.

Your secrets and deeds are like things you do in the comforts of a toilet room cubicle. You don’t want people to see it. The goal is to come out clean like it's just a normal day for you.

So the next time you wanna poop, remember step one. Make sure you have all the mechanisms needed to clean out your own mess.

1 comment: