Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

always Cosmo-cover worthy


Katrina Halili at Cosmo

Call me whatever, but I'm a big, as in BIG fan of Katrina Halili.

When I knew she was this month's cover girl for Cosmo, I immediately bought a copy. I just couldn’t wait to read the article Katrine Halili: On Hurt, Craving For Peace, And Her Fight For Women's Rights by Zo Aguila.

Good to see she is slowly moving on from the 2-month frenzy over those scandalous sex videos with Hayden Kho. Despite all the controversies, it's an awesome treat to see Katrina in good shape and always Cosmo-cover worthy.

2 comments:

  1. The campaign's message of inclusivity and body positivity sets a remarkable example for the fashion industry. Cybersecurity Predictions Future It is promoting a healthier and more empowering notion of beauty.

    ReplyDelete