Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Seriously. Some earthlings can be that stupid.


I checked my Facebook account today to update my profile and shout-outs (or whatever you call it). I at least update it like twice a week depending on my mood and my love-hate relationship with my free wi-fi connection courtesy of my good samaritan neighbor who's completely unaware that 3 other nearby tenants get to enjoy their internet connection, too.

Today I took time to read my friend's status shout-outs.

Some Facebook shout-outs just freak me out. You know, that part where you type in "Keith is doing this and that---blah blah"… You know that part where people write creepy song lyrics beside their names, like for example one of my friends today wrote: " says what do we mean to each other, am I friend, am I lover, is it over now?".

Seriously. Some earthlings can be that stupid.

This just creeps me out coz I almost always think of some beautiful bullshit to write in my facebook status. :)

Since I'm blah-ing about facebook already, let me just narrate one of today's biggest personal laments of yours truly. Around 3, I searched my friend May's profiles and found out that I have 5 people in my friends list named May .

Creeped me out. I personally know only ONE May so the other 4 happened to be complete strangers.

I checked my full list of friends and found out I had 600-something friends. I didn’t know I had that many friends. Like hello, do I look like a freakin' sociable person to you???

I started reading the names one by one and found out that I do not even know like half of the people in my list. At some point I did approve some friend requests of people I "barely" know just for the heck of it, but I never thought I'd end up with 200-something strangers--- that's just insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment