Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sketches


I was cleaning my room this morning and I came across one of my really really REALLY old sketch pads. This is actually one of the tons of sketch pads I used to have back when I used to fancy drawing and sketching as a hobby (and yes as a good source of income in college). A lot of them are now lost, I don’t know who has them now, but I'm pretty sure theyre with some of my friends and relatives who love my creation. They usually take it out of my pad without my consent, and the next thing I know almost always, the sketch is already framed and hung and lit and displayed like some piece of important artwork. I didn’t complain, I mean to me then, sketches were just sketches and they can do whatever.
But now that I've only got one really old sketchpad left, I'm starting to miss my old artworks. I photographed them earlier so I wont lose them forever, and Ive decided to put it in this blog and my facebook account for posterity's sake. I mean whatever. I just don’t wanna lose them.

And then I think Im gonna be able to come up with more as I go to an old friend's house in Danao. She has a wallful of my drawings (and even paintings). It's gonna be really cool I bet.
There you go..

No comments:

Post a Comment