Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Dear Annoying Person At The Gym


Dear Annoying Person at the Gym,

Not because I'm silent doen't mean I'm proud, or hambog or obnoxious, or whatever you call it. I'm a hard person to follow. Sometimes, I get so loud and happy and friendly, and sometimes I'm just silent.

If I don't say anything at all, it doesn't mean I don't like you. I just don't want to talk to you (for the moment).

And not because I'm not friends with your friends doesn't mean I don't like them. We just don't click that much.

And not because I talk to you doesn't mean were friends. Come on, we're just talking. Friendship is another thing, it's something you should earn on me, and me on you.And not because I smile at you doesn't mean I'm REALLY smiling at you. Maybe at that moment I was thinking your lips looked too big for your head. Or today you look like Pong Pagong, I mean, whatever right?

I'm just being me and I hope you respect that. Just leave me be. Please, stop releasing all those tales about me. Really, I'm no celebrity, and I prefer to have a very private life. But if you insist, then go ahead. I don't care. I'm just making things clear. :)

Love,

Keith

1 comment: