Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Movie and the 3-Day Fat Flush Diet I Could Never Dare Start

I have once again defied personal rules last Sunday when boyfie and I went out to watch a horror movie. I have promised myself not to watch horror movies as I would lose sleep for the couple of weeks that would follow, but turned out that I didn’t have any choice but to say yes. Boyfie's a big fan of blood and scare and everything evil, that I didn’t want to spoil our weekend together, which now happens rarely as he's always on travel. Also, a part of me wanted to watch coz I saw the trailer plus I have the biggest crush on Ananda Everingham. I could just run a marathon of all his horror movies, just stare at his face for hours and not care about the stories at all.

Anyways, there. Mediocre movie. Bad story. Bad acting. Hot actor.




Boyfie and I have been planning to get into this 3-day fat-flush diet. I mean whatever--- We just wanna lose like 5 lbs or so. Our friends have been telling us that we're both getting fatter and fatter by the minute and it's not a cute thing.

Over the weekend, we stocked on fruits--- apples, bananas, grapes, pineapples and fruit juice (the one with L-carnatine that could burn fat). From the whole line-up itself you can tell that we were both desperate to lose weight, or at least not gain weight on the weekend. Weekends for me are the toughest, especially when boyfie cooks his killer pasta dish.

Anyways, we were both so ready to go on this 3-day fat-flush-fruits-only diet when boyfie decided to cook "a little pasta", then I offered to cook some chicken, and then we had ice cream and beer.









The morning after that, we cooked sardines and spam and eggs and inhaled a potful of rice.

At the end of the day, we just watched some of the bananas wilt, and the apples and grapes untouched.

I had like 5000 calories, gaddd Im in big trouble. Literally :)

Diet starts next week. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment