Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Old Blogs...


Something that I wrote a year ago. In celebration of my first anniversary in the office, I am posting back this blog entry from an old blog that I deleted wayback when. :)


Written August 10, 2008



Today is Day 1 with my new employer...

I am having DINOSAURS in my stomach. My insides are twitching and
churning and every minute I feel like I wanna puke. It almost feels like my
first day at school. And I'm way too overdressed! And people are looking at me
from head to foot. And a cute guy from the fifth floor was staring at my groin.
Maybe I got all too comfy with my former office that I get too sensitive with
change. I was in my comfort zone for 2 years doing the duties and professional
responsibilities that I so got used to.

Yes, change. Starting today, I will no longer be doing sales, I will no
longer be campaigning against software piracy, I will no longer be making
marketing proposals, I will no longer be assisting partners, I will no longer be
cascading promos, I will no longer be stretching revenues, I will no longer
be cranking numbers.

What's next for Keith Pareja? Honestly I don't know just yet. Right now
I just want to blog and blog and blog until my fingers hurt. And until I get
sleepy.

I will be back working on graveyard shift. I was DELIGHTED when I knew
about my schedule. I love to work during nighttime. I am PRODUCTIVE during
nighttime (hehehe). The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that I will
be working out in the morning, and I will be missing the nice people in the who
work out only on evenings (guys you know who you are...). To sum it all up, yes,
I'm back to my old "made-for-the-call-center-self" self until I get to fly out
of the country by end of August.

And speaking of change, I need a new pair of jeans and office shoes. So
help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment