Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I call this "The Beautiful Bullshit Pasta".

For the benefit of good friend Jas who fell in love with my pasta dish last night, I am finally revealing the secret to the yummiest, most beautiful bullshit killer pasta recipe.

I call this "The Beautiful Bullshit Pasta".

It's suppose to be a secret--- but I guess nothings ever more transparent nowadays with google and all, so there, read on.


Ingredients:

300 grams twirl and shell shape pasta
2 cans spicy tuna
1/2 cup sliced black olives
2 tablespoons capers
1 tablespoon basil
2 tablespoons parsley
Garlic--- lots of garlic
Young corn, cut in halves
One medium-sixed broccoli
Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste


Instructions: Mix everything until it looks like this.




Or you might wanna try googling up how-to's. It doesnt really take a rocket scientist to figure out how to make pasta, does it? :)

Enjoy bebehs...

1 comment: