Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dream


This one's scary.

This morning I dreamt I was hopping from one wedding to another. I remember my Mom once told me that dreaming about a wedding actually means death of someone I love. In my dream I was attending multiple weddings, so does that mean multiple deaths?

Omigod, I hope not.

I remember a friend once told me that the best way to counter a dream was to tell it to people. So here, I'm blogging it for all the world to know.

I researched on some dream interpretation stuff from wherever and this is what I found out:

Dreaming about getting married or being in a wedding is relatively common. If
your biological time clock is ticking away and you are anxious to get married,
this dream may be a form of wish-fulfillment.

A wedding or a marriage in a dream is a profound and very personal symbol. It usually represents the harmonious integration of the dreamer's personality or psyche (i.e. the coming together of masculine, feminine, shadow, anima, physical, spiritual,
unconscious, or/and conscious components).

The marriage in your dream may represent the union of the different sides of your own character. This is a positive dream symbol because it suggests a degree of self-awareness and integration. Many people dream about weddings during times of stress and difficulty.

Based on superstition some cultures believe that dreaming of a wedding is a negative omen that generally represents a period of grief and possibly death.


I'd like to take the third one--- the one about the harmonious integration of my psyche. I mean whatever… Anything but death really. :)

1 comment: