Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

"I can Imagine you strutting in Ayala with your bumble bee shades"



Now I don’t know what good this 3-day leave is gonna give me, but I'm in my bed now wishing I'm back at my desk working. I'm not THAT addicted to my job, I'm just not a big fan of boredom. If there was one thing that could kill easily, me it would be boredom.

I have been texting forwarded messages to my friends and got a couple of "who's this?". I wasn't surprised. Some of them erased my number from their phones thinking my number is already inactive. I rarely text back coz number 1: I sleep during daytime, and 2. My new phone's not text friendly to people who have chubby fingers (seriously it would take me like a minute just to text "kumusta?")

Keith: Sus, grabe first time jud ni nako na sore-eyes. Sakit man diay ang mata
oi basta sore eyes, malay ko ba. Sige kog hilak kay bati kaayo akong nanwg, mura
kog bullfrog, as in pang-blog material jud akong nanwg run. BATI KAAYO KOG NANWG
TABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

JJ: I KNOW!!! I've been there. Bug-at kaayo cya
kay daghan muta. Naa koy naremember na tambal yuth, may kamahalan lang but ayo
jud dayun.Prob is I forgot the name.

Keith: Nag-prescribe na si doc ug
drops and akong gihatagan kog tablets sa akong uncle ganina. Pero sus, bati jud
kaayo akong nanwg, that's the problem. Niadto kog Cebu Doc ganina nya dapat man
jud ko muagi sa Ayala kay adto man ko musakay, BIG SHADES jud ang drama bisag
signal number 1. Gilingi jud ko sa mga taw. Pildi si Lady Gaga.

JJ:
Hahha bitaw, gloomy baya kaayo today. I can Imagine you strutting in Ayala with
your bumble bee shades. Germanotta kaayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment