Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

I had multiple orgasms listening to Claire dela Fuente's "Sayang"

I will be off to the province later to bond with my old friends. Crazy week this is. This is the 2nd time this week that I have given myself a chance to get away from the noise of city life. I need to recover. The past few weeks have been really cruel and I could not take one more inch moving on if I don't take a step back and reflect on the things that's going on with my life right now.

Summer's over. I have had the greatest summer ever. EVER. I think I've said this the gazillionth time in this blog it gets pretty annoying I know. Somebody stop me.

I had the greatest summer ever.

And to give it a proper farewell, I went out the other day to get myself a cute new rash guard and Billabong surf shorts. I know it sounds weird coz summer won't be back till next year. They went out on sale and I just could not resist not buying them. I have to. I shall now be welcoming the rainy season with a happy heart and an empty wallet. I couldn't care less. I'm just not gonna eat much till the next payday. I now have visions of myself gorging on the free coffee in the office. The thought doesn’t hurt, it's a double wammy either way.

I welcome donations by the way. Conscience people!

I haven't blogged for the past few days coz I haven't really had the motivation to write beautiful bullshits for the longest time. There aren't any actually. I have just contented myself listening to the cheesy OPM mp3 files that a friend of mine gave me. Weird enough I had multiple orgasms listening to Claire dela Fuente's "Sayang".

No comments:

Post a Comment