Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Karma's a Bitch




There’s something about having an awesome weekend that scares me. Almost always (and this is based on mere observation), every time I have a great time on a weekend, the weekdays that follow that would suck.


Today, I have conceded to the validation that this is indeed true. It world of karma has unfolding right before my very eyes again.


Karma Number 1: While I was at the bar, I went to the comfort room to check if I still looked okay. I was checking myself in the mirror when I noticed this black guy twice my size and twice my height went inside the cubicle. He left the door open. There was a point when I noticed that he wasn’t really peeing so I checked. There I saw him looking at me, his pants hanging so low below his knees that from my point of perspective it looked like he was just wearing a shirt and nothing else. And right before my eyes I saw his tool hanging between his legs and he smirked when he saw my reaction. I looked surprised at the size of his big tool and he seemed to enjoy my reaction. I, however, didn’t enjoy the experience of standing there frozen and unable to figure out what to do next. I was stood there, amazed, astonished, astounded, flabbergasted, dumbfounded, stunned and shocked at the size of his dick. It was more or less the size of a mineral water bottle, and to top that, he wasn’t hard yet. This guy's dick is undeniably the 8th wonder of the world!


As I stood there dumbfounded, he grabbed my hand and placed it in his tool, and his other hand was grabbing my shoulder. I’m a big guy but he was BIGGER that I felt like a rag doll under his control. I struggled to let go as he murmured “give me your number”. I immediately replied “I don’t have a phone”. Crazy coz my right had was holding my phone so I didn’t just look weak, I looked stupid. He then said “Since you’re not giving me your number, I’m just gonna follow you wherever you go then”. I stood there startled and unable to let go of his grip as it was as pointless as Mini-me fighting Dennis Rodman. The door opened and another guy came in. The black guy let go and went out while fixing pants.


Karma Number 2: I went home today after a toxic Monday shift. I had just 4 hours of sleep the other night so I promised myself one super long slumber. At around an hour after I heard noises in the roof. That was when I recalled that today the carpenter was supposed to drop by and fix the roof. He will be fixing the whole half day. I went to the gym instead coz I couldn’t satnd the banging and the clanging and all the construction worker conversation.


Karma Number 3: I went to the gym and spent some time to relax in the sauna. Prior to that, while I was preparing my towel and my undies, I noticed this guy came in. He was tall and VERY attractive, reminded me of Zanjoe Marudo actually. My gaydar told me the guy was straight so I didn’t pay much attention. I went to the sauna and spent like 10 minutes inside until the door opened and there Zanjoe entered wearing black trunks that hung below his awesome abs. He just stood so I also stood up. He was more or less 5’10”. I’m 5’7” so I stood there wearing my imaginary high heels (I usually do that when I’m with a guy taller than me). We spent the next 5 minutes just stealing glances at each other, reason enough for me to assume he’s gay. But then nothing happened and the steam was burning my cheekbones so I went out to douse off. When I came back, I was took a quick glance and was surprised to see his crotch area having what looked like a hard-on. I’m not good at situations like this so I spent the next 5 minutes not doing anything despite him throwing the naughtiest glances. After a few minutes, another guy came in. We were no longer alone in the sauna so I dropped the whole thing off.


Karma Number 4: I got a call from my sister in the US last night. We had the weirdest conversation coz I was really tired from work. She told me she was putting up an engineering firm and she’s hiring me. That meant one thing: I’m going to the US anytime soon. For good. Looks like someone is going to say “goodbye Pinas” anytime now. *sighs*


Karma Number 5: Hell week at work again. We are right at the last 2 weeks of the second sales quarter and my workload is crazy. I just got an email from IS Support earlier that I have exceeded my email storage. I have been getting tons of emails I don’t know which ones to answer first.


Karma Number 6: It’s 2 days away from payday and I am trying sooooo hard to budget what’s left in my wallet. You’ll find it amazing but I have P100. I ate earlier, spent P30 so I have P70 left. I bought 5 sticks of cigarettes and some snacks so I have P60. At one point a while back I said to myself “P60 should be enough--- it can last me till Friday morning and then by Friday lunch the pay would come in so I am right on track, woohoo Keith, good job!”. And then an announcement came. We were supposed to chip in P50 for an officemate’s birthday cake tomorrow. That now leaves me empty.



I am now sitting at my cubicle wishing it was payday and thinking of happy thoughts. Happy thoughts--- that’s all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment