Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weekend





What makes a good weekend?


Friends. Food. Good sleep (10 hours minimum). Good conversation. Booze. Boys. And a nice chillax venue to top all that.


I went South of Cebu to explore the wonderful spots in Alegria, Ginatilan and Samboan. I was with my closest friends in the world so the whole experience was nothing but bliss since I’ve never gone out of town with them since our trip to Palawan a couple of months back. These are the type of days that I completely forget about work and gym and dieting, family and financial struggles and all that’s left to mind is myself.


Saturday I went straight from work to the bus terminal to take a 4-hour trip to Alegria. At around 10AM, Carla and my inaanak Cahleil arrived at Batong Malunhaw resot in Alegria, Cebu where the rest of the gang waited for us. We had our breakfast there, stayed briefly and headed straight to Costa Leticia Spa and Resort where we spent the rest of the Day. I think the pictures could very describe well how much fun we had.


Sunday, we had breakfast at the native markets of Ginatilan, roughly 30 minutes from Alegria. We briefly visited their historical church, too (by brief I mean not attending mass at all--- we just cam-whored the whole time). The whole point of the day was just to explore Ginatilan and Samboan, and we did. We stayed at Gorion Resort for some whale watching and snorkeling and whatever, and then we got to visit Inambakan Falls. There were 2 falls in that place but we didn’t bother going to the other one because it was raining and the roads were risky.
All in all we certainly got to do pretty much everything we really wanted to do from the places we visited.


Sunday afternoon we headed home and got back to the city at around 9PM. I went straight to party with my cousin Adong--- the usual amusing Sunday routine we have (minus the coffee coz we didn’t have money--- payday is yet a week away). We had the usual fun at Doce. I chose not to party on Saturdays since I discovered that Sundays at Doce are the best--- it’s when my gay friend and ex-neighbor Ron takes offer the DJ booth and plays all the Madonnas and Mariahs and Spice Girls and Kylies and Beyonces. If I’m a complete stranger to you and you see me dancing “Who Do You Think You Are”, you’d instantly assume I got possessed by evil spirits. To give you a clue, try imagining Rica Peralejo in Tatarin--- I’m worse. Going back, I met this awesome guy from Dubai. Killer dance moves. Remarkable biceps. Abs to die for. Awesome sex the day after but that’s another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment