Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

one the biggest regrets in my life

I'm never ever gonna watch a horror movie again.

Hubby and I went out to watch a movie last Sunday. It was a split-second decision, and it really wasn't part of the whole weekend plan. I just wanted to chill and stay home after going to church.

We watched Drag Me To Hell and it was one the biggest regrets in my life. I'm freaking out until now. I'm not a fan of scary movies and if I ever have a chance to avoid watching them I would. This time I obliged. Hubby offered to pay so why not? I was beaming when I went inside the movie house. That was the first movie we watched together so the series of mechanical events prior to sitting down and actually watching the movie was a heavenly experience. I totally forgot I was about to watch a scary movie.

I am now in hell. The movie is haunting me and I feel like I'm back to that time at gradeschool when I would freak out everytime I remember The Visconde massacre. I had nightmares since Sunday. Call me a whack but I got so immersed with the movie I could see shadows and hear voices in our kitchen. Or at the office comfort room. One time I went out of the bathroom running and my towel dropped. I went to church yesterday morning.

I'll be back to my sane self in a few weeks. Weeks, people, I mean how pathetic is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment