Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm not exactly sure what stuff to type so I'm just gonna blah whatever.





I'm sitting here in my bed now and it's totally dark. The only light I could see is the one that comes from my laptop monitor and it's just bright enough for me to see the letters on my keyboard. It's 3PM. I'm supposed to be asleep but for weird reasons I couldn't.

I'm not exactly sure what stuff to type so I'm just gonna blah whatever.

I'm still trying to finish my Palawan article coz a lot of my friends are already asking for it. Sorry guys, I need a few more weeks. I actually had this love-hate relationship with this Palawan article that I'm trying to come up with I have constructed and recosnructed it like 10 times.

Anyways, I got to sleep like 2 hours a while back and that's not good. I have a hunch it's gonna be a toxic Friday shift later. It's payday though so I can afford myself as much as 5 ventis but that's not good. Coffee couldn’t keep me awake anymore. My body has developed resistance to caffeine that I get sleepy after I drink a cup. Weird.

So what perks me up during my shift? Chicharon. There, crucify me.

Anyway, as soon as I woke up I transferred to my laptop some movies that Matet gave me to watch come weekend. But since patience is a virtue I cannot lay claim, I decided to watch one of them anyway. I chose to watch the 80s romantic film Say Something that starred the then teenage John Cusack (who by the way was CUTE beyond wits).

Not bad. The story reminded me of some old Sweet Dreams novels I used to be so addicted with way back. Killer lines I must say--- delicious, young and refreshing. One thing I couldn’t stand were the outfits they wore let alone the hairstyles. lol

I lay in bed beaming with fuzzy thoughts about teenage love. Not MY teenage love, oh please. I happen not to have my own teenage love story to start with. I admit, I was a horny adolescent with lots of scandals that went around on the side but unfortunately I didn’t have any story that came close to qualifying it as a love story. In short, I chose my penis over my heart, is that so bad? I think it's cool.

I decided not to go to the gym today coz it's payday. What's the connection? I'm not excatly sure but I'm glad I get to spend one day off from the gym. I've been working my ass off in the treadmill for the past 5 days. I deserve this.

Oh well, I ought to drop off from here. Thank God it's Friday. And oh, did I mention I lost 5 lbs? Yey.

Have a good weekend, bitches.

1 comment:

  1. Even your mindless meanderings never fail to amuse me and keep me reading down to the last word. Please don't ever delete this blog. ;)

    I'm gonna look for my Heathers DVD and give it to you sometime this week. Be prepared to be haunted by out-of-this-world outfits and hairstyles. :P But you'll find the lines as rich as your "In short, I chose my penis over my heart, is that so bad?" one. Heehee.

    ReplyDelete