Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

American Idol Season 8

New rules. New judge. New Season.

Last year I said in my old blog that American Idol is starting to bug me after 7 painstaking seasons of so-so contestants. But having watched today's pilot episode, I somehow had this little spark of hope that THIS season is going to be good. Today's episode by the way is really hilarious.

Since room-mate Marcial and I do not have cable at home, I pretty much contented myself watching it over QTV, it's just as good actually. I only had 6 hours of sleep just so I could watch the pilot run and I am about to snooze now. But if you'll ask me if I ever regret having less sleep today, the answer is no. ---The funny auditions were more than enough to keep me smirking the whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment