Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Look-back at My 2008

I have the biggest challenge to make 2009 even better than 2008. So far, the previous year had been the greatest, most exciting year for me that I keep on imagining ways at how I could make this year even more adventure-filled.



Here's a look-back:



January 2008: The first quarter of 2008 was the time when I committed myself up to migrating to another country. Yes, Just like a lot of other Filipinos, I sought for greener pastures. I conceded to the plan that Singapore is the best place for me. Hence, I prepared myself for the biggest, most painstaking decision of quitting my job in Cebu and fly to Singapore and try my luck there.



February 2008: Nope, I didn't push through with the Singapore plan. I passed the Pinoy Idol auditions. I was gonna go to Manila to compete with the country's best. I went crazy over the thought that I was gonna turn my corporate life around and enter show business.



March 2008: I had the most memorable summer vacation: Siquijor!



April 2008: I competed in Idol and lost. Toinks. :)



May- June 2008: Depression. Need I say more? One of my closest friends left the country, and a lot of other friends were leaving our place and I felt like I was the only one left.



July 2008: I started to look for another job. Sales was killing me.



August 2008: I enterred another company and assumed a position that was completely different from all the other jobs that I used to have. Exciting.



October 2008: I was sent to the US. I met my sister whom I have never met, saw snow for the first time, travelled places all by myself. I had the grandest time.

December 2008: I broke up with my boyfriend. *sobs*

This year's gonna be so much richer, I can feel it. I have trips lined up for the summer, a Grand family reunion in the US, a trip to Singapore by the 3rd quarter, a major move in music (I'm giving it ONE MORE push and I'm done), and yes, I think I will be ready to date again by the middle of the year. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment