Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Missing


I'm missing home terribly, and it's crazy coz home's just an hour drive away from the place that I'm renting now.

Lately I'm having a hard time adjusting to my new work schedule which is set at graveyard. My sleeping habits these days are so not normal, that during my free time I just prefer to stay in my room and take lots of rest. No sleeping pill is big enough to cure my insomnia these days and no eye cream is good enough to make my eye bags look less visible. I feel groggy and sleepy and sickly all the time that my family's been on the bottom part of my priority list.

It's hard when you're missing your family. A big part of you seems broken, and no particular kind of leisure is fun enough to fill the gap. I had lunch with my Mum a couple of days ago, but it just wasn't enough... I miss the kids and Dad.

Can't wait for weekend to come :)



*The baby above by the way is Kole, my 1-year old nephew. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment