Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

I Never Thought I'd Live To See The Day...


Confirmed.

Beyonce will sing the first song for Barack Obama following his inauguration next week, Jan 20. She has been commissioned to sing a yet-to-be-disclosed song number for the President and First Lady Michelle Obama at their Inaugural Ball. I bet the "yet-to-be-disclosed" part means "I-still-haven't practiced-on-it-yet-coz-Im-too-busy-cashing-in". I have an awful premonition that it's gonna be "At Last".

The world is waiting for the final list of artists to perform on the new President's inauguration. Set to perform (so far) are Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Stevie Wonder, Shakira, Mariah Carey and Faith Hill.

I hope Jennifer Hudson's gonna sing the Stars-Spangled Banner.

I heard Charisse Pempengco (spell-check, please...) will be there, too. I'm not suprised, coz hello, she's being handled by Oprah Winfrey herself. I'm not a big fan of this girl, but I'm hoping it's gonna be good.

*excited!

1 comment: