Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Never Thought I'd Live To See The Day...

I never thought I'd live to see the day when we have perfumes inspired from books...






Twilight Perfume. Nope, I'm not kidding.


So after having almost every celebrity releasing their own line of scents (I swear the thought of Donald Trump's perfume line still freaks me out), we have perfumes inspired from books now? What the eff...!


I admit, I got hooked with the series, but I don't think I'm gonna spend $48 on it, I mean, isn't it weird?


And I heard it smells like lavender and freesia, and the bottle's shaped like an apple, just like the picture in the book's cover.


So wait, wait, wait... Does that mean next year there's gonna be ANOTHER perfume named New Moon? Omigod, I thought the recession's just a myth until today. People are indeed resorting to out-of-this-world revenue-generating businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment