Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

We Should Do this Often...


(I apologize for the late post, I shouldve posted this last Monday but I was busy...)

It's been 9 months, 27 days, ump-teen hours since I last went to a gay bar.

I lost count on the number of times I've visited a gay bar--- uhm--- 15 times I guess. That's because our house in Mactan is just a few blocks away from one. I used to hang out there that time when I quit my job and decided to be a bum for three months. I didn't have a choice. That was the only place in the world that's a cartwheel away from our house, air-conditioned, not to mention a heaven-sent place where you can get rid of drunk, dirty, fat, straight men who couldn't get over singing "My Way" for the millionth time..

Over the weekend, a dear friend set me and some of my colleagues up for a BIG night (and I mean big) at a gay bar.

Despite having visited the place for the nth time, I still couldn't take away that creepy feeling you get once you enter the door. The dark corners of the room, the beautiful men, the smoky air--- the sight of it seemed like losing your virginity all over again, hahaha.

And right I'm having some LSS on "oh gawd give me a reason, I'm down on bended knees"--- on pretty obvious reasons. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment