Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Anything That Makes You Happy--- Including The Things That Hurt Big Time


Around 11 AM.

(Text message)

Tristan: I’m at Starbucks. Let’s meet. Say in 15 minutes. I have an appointment at 11:30.

Josh: Love to but can’t. I have to finish this report due by 2 PM.

Tristan: Oh okei. Can I just bring you coffee there in your office instead?

Josh: Sure. Wow. That's sweet.

Tristan: Ayt.. “Anything” for a FRIEND.

Josh: Hmm… “Anything”?

Tristan: Haha. Just Coffee and legal, ethical, morally upright things. Omigosh, what were you thinking?

Josh: Same as what YOU are thinking.

Tristan: I’m thinking you’d ask me to…

Josh: What?

Tristan: Kill someone. Hehehe. I can’t do that. You?

Josh: Nothing much. Anything that makes you happy. Including the things that hurt big time.

Tristan: Like what?

Josh: Secreto para bibo!

No comments:

Post a Comment