Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Counting Hours

I am counting the hours til this shift ends. The rest of Cebu is partying--- my friends with their booze and dancing to the drumbeat whilst I'm stuck here in the office with excel sheets and training modules. My mind's been on Sinulog-mode since Monday.

It's 3AM and I'm still getting texts like "hey, where u?" and "kumusta party?" and "hey any chance you're in mango?" and it pains me so much to respond "I'm in the office". It's almost as painful as saying "Mom, I'm pregnant and I don't know who the Dad is..."

Anyways, I won't be able to post up stuff here for, say, the WHOLE weekend coz by then I'll be busy with the parties and gimmicks and stuff. Sinulog is the perfect time to get laid for godssakes!

See you at the parties, guys.

(And by the way, I am inviting you all to the most awesome street party in Cebu, Sinulog sa Alejandro's-- Jan 16-18)


1 comment: