Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Keith Pareja: Blogging Newbie

Blogging used to be one of my most favorite past-times. I used to keep a blog. A 5-year old blog. I had one kick-ass blog I tell you. :)

Last year, I decided to erase it to to reasons I'd like to keep personal. But just to give you a hint, I did it for the better. I did it for someone whom I considered so special, someone more special than my 5-year old blog, and I had to do it because it was causing troubles in our friendship. No regrets tough, I'm just glad I did it.

It was actually a split-second decision. Deleting that blog was like killing my very own child. But I did it, and I'm glad I did. It gave me a thousand reasons to just erase whatever happened in the past and move on. My old blog was more of a personal journal of anything and everything serious and stupid about me. I'm not saying that my past is all non-sense, I just don't think it's worth reading back blogged.

So here I am, back to my blogging ways. It feels a bit weird coz it feels like being on my first day at school. I used to laugh at newbie blogs and say "oh gawd, how come you never ever blogged before? You stuck in the 80s or something?". Well, right now I am laughing at myself for starting from scratch. But the very thought that I am in fact starting from scratch makes me wanna leap from excitement. It's like buying myself a new, empty house that I had to fill up with all sorts or decorations.

So here goes. I, Keith Pareja, again a newbie at blogging. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very descriptive blog, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part
    2?

    Visit my site :: natural cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete