Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

I Never Thought I'd Live To See The Day...



Something that I got from somewhere, and I think you've read about last month. But if you haven't read on:

ABS-CBN will remake the hit vampire novel Twilight with a Tagalog title
“Takipsilim” which according bought by ABS-CBN for more than $ 1 Million Dollars
with Ignite Media as co producer. Rayver Cruz will star as Edward Cullen
and Shaina Magdayao as Isabella Swan.

The Taping is set to starting this coming February 2008 in Baguio,
Tagaytay, Bukidnon and some other parts to be shot abroad. Directed by Cathy
Garcia Molina. TV Adaptation will focus in Edward and Bella’s love story to be
treated as drama, romance and fantasy.


Oh well... THIS is Philippine Television. Welcome to my world of beautiful bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment