Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

I Think I Wanna Be A Nurse


This week, I've had too many emails from Leo Lastimosa about the immediate hiring for nurses in Japan. And I bet there're still more emails to come so I better set it on spam right about now.

There.... Done. Now where was I? Yeah----

Nurses. Japan. Immediate.

These are one of the many reasons I regret ever taking up a business course in college. If I took Nursing 7 years ago, then I wouldve been in Canada or the US, or Japan right now earning pounds or dollars or yen or whatever. Filipino nurses are everywhere in the world. When I was in a hospital in Lexington, KY in the US, the nurses there were Filipinos, and they were talking in Tagalog loudly at the nurses station which was weird coz it made me half-dream that I was in a ward at PGH--- they were THAT loud.

Going back to my point, The Philippines is the ultimate nurse-making machine in the world. If we get so so so good at it, someday the world is gonna look at Filipno nurses as something like cars is to Japan, or gambling is to Vegas.

Whatchutink?

No comments:

Post a Comment