Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random Thoughts At Work


As I was skimming through my old income tax certificates, it dawned on me that I was ACTUALLY paying the government so much money that If I'd add up the amounts from the day I started paying taxes until today, I'd be able to afford myself a liposuction. Or maybe a second-hand car. Or (maybe) a trip around the world, hehehe, over rah. My point is, I am paying this much in exchange of what?

And I'm not seeing anything good outside. This is fouler than being held-up in Colon or in the jeepney or something.

What do I want? I want a street named after me! Now.

2 comments:

  1. Boo-hoo! Best realization ever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have the "Keith Pareja Avenue" constructed right next to "Gormandizersunite Street"... Whatchutink? :)

    ReplyDelete