Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hooked


I am so hooked with Arrested Development.

I think it is, by a mile, the funniest American TV Sitcom...

I had downloads from an officemate, watched them all on marathon over the New Year, and I just couldn't stop laughing.

Too bad, this show never climbed up to the ratings, hence it lasted only 3 seasons. According to some sources, it was due to the timeslot. If you haven't seen it on Fox (like me...( then I recommend you get a DVD copy, or download it from anywhere. I have all 3 seasons in my laptop so I can watch it over and over again.


3 comments:

  1. OMG, I now pronounce you the HIPPEST gay friend ever! I've streamed all episodes early last year in less than a week but I've known about the show before it was even cancelled. Truly one of a kind. Who's your fave character?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gawd, I'm Buster's biggest fan... How about you? Who's your favorite character?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just rewatched it geng, and Tobias maybe mine. The gay pirate? Leather daddy? So funny. Haha.

    ReplyDelete